Graduate opportunity for anyone looking to start a career within analytical chemistry. No experience required and full training provided.Title Graduate QC Chemist / Graduate Analytical...
An opportunity for an experienced Analyst to join a leading global pharmaceutical company. Graduates with hands on laboratory experience considered. Full training provided
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Duration: 6 month Temporary (likely to be extended)
SRG are working with a leading global pharmaceutical company who are looking for an Analyst to join their global centre of excellence at their rural Cheshire site. The site is experiencing significant growth and new developments are leading to a huge investment to extend the facility.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Analyst to contribute to the development of new and innovative healthcare products and receive training from one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.
- The purpose of the Quality Control Analyst is to conduct testing of analytical samples for the specific laboratory area (chromatography, spectroscopy, raw materials) to GMP requirements.
- Perform chemical and physical testing following approved methodology, to assure that the potency, purity, safety and stability of products, components and in-process stages are in compliance with approved specifications
- Assures, through review, that data generated is accurate, reliable and reproducible
- Supports the Senior Quality Analyst and Analytical Quality Leader in performing non-routine activities, usually to established methods and procedures. Supports them in investigations through analytical techniques to problems dealing with manufacture, product quality, customer complaints or analyst error.
- HPLC experience
- Report writing
- Good communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The ideal Quality Control Analyst will be degree qualified or equivalent in chemistry/analytical sciences or a related subject and must have appropriate skills together with underpinning knowledge. Previous experience of GMP, inhalation product testing and stability processes will be highly advantageous.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jenni Bates at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jenni on 0161 868 2222.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Graduate, HPLC, GC, QC, Analytical, Chemistry, GMP
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.