Contract Validation Engineer Pharmaceutical South East / Hertfordshire / Cambridgeshire / Bedfordshire £55p/h Initial 6 month contract!My client is a leading pharmaceutical company in the...
Project Manager - Cleanrooms (Suffolk)
Project Manager / PM / Project EngineerNewmarket
Working for a small but leading specialist in cleanroom technology, this is an opportunity for a project engineer/project manager who is keen to take on ownership of varied and challenging projects. You need to be driven and practical, possessing leadership skills and the ability to influence and coordinate with multi-functional teams in order to ensure successful completion of challenging projects in design, installation and validation. As a smaller company, this role will allow you to sink your teeth into all aspects of cleanroom installation. While you won't be micromanaged or have your hand held, you will have the opportunity to learn and improve while supported by an experienced team of personable and likeminded individuals.
Practical aspects of the role will include:
- Tying together the technical works of designers, installation engineers and contractor staff in order to manage and guide multiple projects simultaneously across the country.
- Travel to customer sites to maintain relationships
- Responsibility for on time completion.
- Management or projects from enquiry right through to handover, including the planning and organisation of timelines using specialist PM tools
- Completion and maintenance of project records and documentation in order to meet quality standards and guidelines for high specification clients
- Track and manage costing and materials issues, to minimise issues or downtime and to ensure all involved, both on the customer and employer side, are aware of any issues
- Innovate new processes, procedures and protocols to continuously improve the business and the service offered
- Work to high quality HSE standards and enforce these across all parties working on the projects
- Communicate with various parties across the projects including customers, suppliers, sub-contractors, engineers and internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified, though previous experience with cleanroom systems, HVAC or prefab installation would also be advantageous. You will be confident and able to bounce back from any challenges in order to continually strive for success. Ideally you will have a high attention to detail and be a fantastic communicator.You will understand budgeting for a project as well as an ability to manage deadlines and lead a team - negotiating, influencing and inspiring others. Your technical skills will include knowledge of CAD software and the ability to discuss plans and designs with customers, though you are not required to be a design expert.
About SRGSRG is a well-respected market leader in the field of scientific recruitment providing contract and permanent staffing solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotech, engineering, environmental and food and beverage industries from junior to senior level appointments. We work in partnership with major world leading organisations as well as small businesses offering you the best jobs throughout the UK, and can secure interviews for the latest vacancies often before they've even been advertised.
Application DetailsPlease apply online if this role is suitable, or feel free to contact the consultant directly using or 0161 868 2237
KeywordsProject, Cleanoom, Installation, Validation, Engineer, Pharmaceutical
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.