Title: EcotoxicologistLocation: BerkshireContract Length: 6 monthsRate: £14/hour SRG is working with a world leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing biodiversity and. improving sustainability in agriculture....
Title: Physical Chemist
Salary: up to £17.00 per hour depending on experience
Contract Length: 12 Months.
Do you have experience working within an analytical setting? Are you looking to join a professional, market leading, state of the art laboratory based in Berkshire? A global agrochemical company that research and develop pesticides are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual working within the physical chemistry team.
As a Physical Chemist you will be responsible for understanding and measuring physical properties that determine an agrochemicals bioavailability. You will be responsible for carrying out experimental work using key analytical techniques such as HPLC and LC-MS.Key requirements:
- Be educated to at least BSc (2.1) within Chemistry or a closely related subject.
- Industrial experience within the pharmaceutical or agrochemical would be beneficial.
- Solid understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC, LC-MS.
- Good understanding of chemical structures and their related properties.
- A proactive individual, with a good work ethic and able to pick things up quickly.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role then please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.