Sampling Technician/Driver (Temp to Perm)Do you hold a full driving license and looking for an immediate start opportunity in the Cambridge area? Are you customer...
Test Technician (Medical Device)
Do you have solid Laboratory based experienced, with experience in running test protocols for testing Medical Devices? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leader in their field contributing to development studies working on a range of Devices through various test types?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is a highly innovative and successful company. As they experience continued growth they now seek a Test Technician to assist with product development studies through the testing of a range of Medical Device products.
The Test Technician (Medical Device) is a temporary opportunity initially, and will focus on testing product ranges including Drug Delivery Devices, utilising a range of test protocols. Suitably experienced candidates will also write appropriate testing protocols.
The main responsibilities of the Test Technician role will include:
- Evaluation and verification testing of various medical device products and their systems.
- Conduct experimentation to test novel products at various stages of development.
- Production of high quality, traceable test work in accordance with the Quality System. Adherence to laboratory SOP's and work instructions.
- Accurate reporting of results and test data, with clear communication to Project Lead on test results and outcomes.
- Running various protocols for testing of devices, and where appropraite writing new protocols.
To be considered for the Test Technician (Medical Device) you must have experience within a laboratory setting working on the testing of medical devices or instruments. Candidates will have knowledge of areas such as Mechanical testing, Physical testing, release testing or similar techniques. Should candidates have experience in writing protocols they will be at a further advantage.
Candidates with different levels of experience in products testing will be considered for this role.
This is a temporary opportunity and as such candidates are likely to be local to the Cambridgeshire area and happy with this type of role.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.