Product Launch ManagerLondon, UKSalary: CompetitiveDo you have experience of new product launch within the pharmaceutical industry?Would you like to work with a growing Pharmaceutical company...
Production Manager (Biomanufacturing/GMP)
Do you have a background in the management of GMP Production within Biologics/Biomanufacturing? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a close team working on the production of antibody, protein and cell based therapeutics?
My client based in the Hertfordshire area is a leader working within Bio-therapeutics. My client is currently seeking a candidate to join their team as the Production Manager within the department.
The Production Manager will form part of the Biotherapeutics Development Team and will work within early phase Drug development, and oversee upstream and downstream production processes within a GMP environment.
* Direct and Indirect line management of Upstream and Downstream staff within a GMP Production unit.
* Provide leadership within Biomanufacturing Solutions for a range of sterile product types; Antibodies, Recombinant Proteins, Viral Vectors.
* Oversee the generation of technical and GMP Documentation.
* Train and support other staff, support the Senior Operations Manager in operational planning and departmental strategy.
* Work within the Quality Management system for investigations and closure of CAPA's.
To be considered for the Production Manager (Biomanufacturing, GMP) opportunity:
* Experience within a GMP Biomanufacturing unit (E)
* Experience and understanding of Upstream and/or Downstream processes (E)
* Experience within the Supervision or Management of Production activities (E)
* Experience in the investigation of quality failures and follow-up actions.
Candidates will have strong organisational and planning skills, and will be well versed in the effective management of resources with effective planning to ensure expected levels are met.
Candidates already at Production Manager level, or those looking for a step up will be considered for this role.
If this is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.