SAP Data Steward PharmaceuticalsBased in NottinghamPermanentCompetitive salary & benefits package, based upon experienceSRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a market-leading healthcare organisation in Nottingham,...
Analytical Research & Development Technician for 6 month contract - possible extension
Title Analytical Research & Development Technician
Salary £9.00 - £12.00
SRG are currently looking for a Laboratory Analyst to join our clients Analytical Research & Development Department, based at Loughborough. The department primarily works on Metered dose Inhalers. The department provides support to all other functions within the Research & Development Organisation within Loughborough. This particular role will involve testing of drug products from early Feasibility studies through to supporting activities associated with registration stability and full development, in line with the site procedures.
We are offering a 40 hour working week Mon - Fri, 23 days holiday + Public holidays, Life Assurance, Pension scheme and a genuine opportunity for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Generate, record and report analytical data in line with departmental procedures
- Complete work and documentation to standards of compliance designated by external Regulatory bodies and internal Company procedures
- Investigate atypical results using basic problem solving techniques
- Ability to suggest improvements and generate ideas
- Have a good attendance and time keeping record in accordance with general working practices of the department
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience in inhalation product testing (IPT) in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in Method Development would be preferable but not essential
- Good understanding of GMP
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry and its practical application in a non-academic setting
- Working knowledge of analytical instrumentation, preferably HPLC, GC, IR, UPLC and UV
- Understanding of basic statistics
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Enthusiastic, Flexible, Conscientious and Proactive approach
- To work efficiently with supervision or unsupervised as required
- Take a positive approach to own training
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate concern for safety and GMP when carrying out work
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Andrew on 0121 222 5329
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.