SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality)Permanent£70 £75,000 per annumExcellent opportunity for a skilled and highly-experienced SHEQ Manager to impact the business quality management system...
Are you a Chemistry graduate with an ambition to work in Formulation Development? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established company undergoing continued success?
My client, is a global organization who are currently looking to make an appointment within their expanding formulation development team in Hampshire. As a Graduate Chemist, the successful candidate will work within Agrochemical Formulation to provide viable solutions for clients on the development of their product portfolios.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
* Contribute to work programmes within Agrochemical Formulation/Product Development in accordance with specified time and budget constraints
* Supporting existing team with all laboratory activities
* Preparing and analysing formulations
* Laboratory husbandry and equipment maintenance and calibration
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates will have:
* A first or upper second class Bachelor's degree (or above) in Chemistry or a related area
* Good team working skills and a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
* Strong learning skills and the capacity to perform well under pressure whilst maintaining their quality of work.
* Flexible approach and willingness to adapt as cross-training may be required.
* Excellent written and verbal skills with an attention to detail.
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Attractive relocation package
* Pension & healthcare scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate chemist to build a career within a rapidly developing organisation. My client believes strongly in the development of its staff and as such this role would also provide access and exposure to in-depth training, progression opportunities and the potential to work with Senior scientists in their R & D projects.
If this role is of interest please apply online, or for more information contact Richard Billing on 01223 235203
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.