Title: EcotoxicologistLocation: BerkshireContract Length: 6 monthsRate: £14/hour SRG is working with a world leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing biodiversity and. improving sustainability in agriculture....
Sensory Panel Leader/Technician
Initial 3 month contract
Based in High Wycombe
Are you a Sensory Panel Leader/Technician looking for a new opportunity? Synergy are looking to recruit a sensory panel leader/technician to be based at a leading global company in High Wycombe.
Synergy provides on-site sensory services for companies by embedding staff within the client's organization. As such, you will be employed by Synergy but be based on a day-to-day basis at the client's facility.
The duties of this role include:
* Leading the training of a sensory panel for 2 months following internal guidelines
* Purchasing products from supermarket
* Samples preparation in accordance with good sensory practice and hygiene standards
* Record accurately outcomes from daily sessions
* Adjust the training program if required
* Preparation, running and reporting of internal screening tests
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and flexibility
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- Clean driving licence with access to a car
- Energetic person with initiative
- Reliable, safety conscious
- Can work without supervision
- Team worker
- Quick learner
- Knowledge about sensory science with previous experience in training an expert panel
- Mastering Fizz software
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.