Manufacturing Technician Permanent Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Manufacturing Technician looking for a new challenge? SRG is recruiting a Manufacturing Technician for a...
Senior Statistician - Central Belt - PermanentAre you an experienced Statistician working in medical devices or diagnostics?Are you looking for a new challenging role within a dynamic life science company?SRG are recruiting a Senior Statistician to join the team at my clients facility based in the Central Belt of Scotland.Working within the product assurance group, you will be responsible for the analysis of data and reporting of studies surrounding medical device development and manufacture. You will also play an active role in promoting the best use of statistics and statistical techniques across the organisation.Key Responsibilities:
- Analysis of data, authoring and review of technical reports and validation documents to support development and manufacture of a medical device across various areas
- Development and maintenance of product calibration procedures and release criteria.
- Support technical teams across the business in the planning, design and analysis of experiments to develop and commercialise medical devices.
- Adherence to GxP and relevant regulatory documents.
- Design of studies to relevant standards and guidelines.
- Leading a data-driven approach to developing world-class medical devices.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to people in the use of statistics across the organisation as required.
- Presentation and discussion of data with colleagues and audiences with various technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a degree level qualification in statistics or mathematics ideally with experience in medical devices.
- You will have demonstrable experience of application of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments in a science or engineering environment.
- You must have excellent communication skills and an in-depth knowledge of at least one statistical software package.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.