Quality Engineer (Verification & Validation) Permanent Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Quality Engineer/Specialist based in Central Scotland looking for a new challenge?Do you...
In this role you will manage and deliver scientific and technical projects for thermal processing clients with focus on the validation of thermal processes. The job will involve a blend of consultancy, training and research activities, as part of a close-knit team. A part of this rolewill be the ability to develop process validation and engineering servicesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESDeveloping and implementing agreed business development strategies to stimulate innovative areas of contract and training for both product and process development.Experience/Skills
- Degree or higher qualification in engineering or food technology
- Experience of providing heat process validation and engineering solutions for thermal processing/treatments. (Proven experience in this area would be required)
- Experience of managing projects and resources
- Effective time management skills for effective delivery and good business practices
- An understanding of technical and commercial aspects of thermal processing of foods
- Proven business development skills, with the potential and desire to develop these further
- Time management and financial awareness to drive effective project management
- Full UK/EU driving licence and eligibility to live/work in the UK. Ability to travel within UK and beyond
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office products for data handling and interpretation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.