Microbiology Analyst York Temporary 4 months £9.36 p/hSRG are working with a market leader in the food industry who are looking to recruit a Microbiology...
Temporary - 3 months £8.31 p/h
SRG are working with a market leader in the food industry who are looking to recruit a Microbiology Technician on a 3-4 month temporary basis to assist with the daily running of their Specialist Microbiology Lab. Please note dependent on performance and workload there is a chance of extension past the initial period.
This is an excellent opportunity for a laboratory technician to gain experience working with a market leading organisation in their specialist laboratory.
- Preparation of microbiological media.
- Working to GLP under aseptic conditions.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment
- Maintain accurate laboratory records
- Educated to A-level with a Biology related subject (Graduates will also be considered)
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- Good communication and IT Skills.
- Ability to be proactive and work under minimal supervision
- Prior experience of working in a Microbiology or related laboratory
If you are interested in this position, please apply online, any queries can be directed to Kimberley on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.