Graduate ChemistRole Type: PermanentSalary: DOE/Trainee LevelLocation:CambridgeshireStart Date: Immediate RequirementDo you hold a degree or other qualification in Chemistry and looking for a role where you...
Analyst (Immediate, Temporary)
Role type: Temporary (12 weeks)
Start Date: Immediate
Do you have an awareness of the laboratory environment? Do you have some skills within Analytical sample preparation and looking for an immediate start in a temporary position?
My client is an Analytical Laboratory currently seeking a temporary Analyst in the Cambridgeshire area.
The role of Analyst will be an immediate start and is a temporary position, expected to last in the region of 12 weeks. The main responsibilities of this role will be:
* Preparation of laboratory samples ready for analysis
* Assist in the performance of analytical based work.
* Sample data handling; collection and recording.
* Adhering to set SOP's and Laboratory H&S.
This is a great opportunity to gain some strong experience as you build your career. Equally candidates happy with a temporary short term role between jobs are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for the Analyst role, candidates will have:
* Bachelors (or equiv) in a relevant scientific area.
* Candidates without a degree will be considered with some good laboratory awareness.
* Techniques such as HPLC, GC, GCMS.
* Some exposure to sample preparation for analysis.
* Familiar with analytical equipment.
* Comfortable working in a laboratory setting.
If this role is of interest please apply immediately online or contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.