QC AnalystCentral Belt of ScotlandSRG are looking for QC Analyst for a 12 month Contract with an expanding manufacturing company. This is a shift position...
Scientist required for exciting new role - Central ScotlandTitle Scientist Location Central Belt of ScotlandSalary Competitive
SRG is working with a leader in diagnostics - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire an experienced Scientist to undertake a varied and challenging role in their R&D function. Reporting to the R&D Manager and working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with a good understanding of immunoassay technology and a keenness to develop further assay development. We are keen to speak to Scientists who have a working knowledge of immunoassays i.e. ELISA. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are one of many analysts looking for a more varied role, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Responsibility for development of immunoassays and troubleshooting
- Project lead for own development project.
- Upkeep of laboratory documentation and equipment
- Provide training to junior members of the team as well as support to other departments as required
- Assist in preparation of brochures and documentation as required
- Minimum degree level or equivalent in a life science related subject
- Previous experience in performing immunoassays (ideally within a commercial environment) with a good understanding of the methodology and technology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work on your own without supervision
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: ELISA, immunoassay, assay development, R&D, research and development
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.