SRG are currently recruiting for a Process Chemist for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose.Initial 10 month Contract gaining valuable experience...
Quality Lab Analyst - Global pharmaceutical company - Montrose Scotland
SRG are currently recruiting a Quality Lab Analyst for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose.
This is an exciting opportunity for industrially experienced Quality Control (QC) chemist to join the company on an initial 10 month contract.
In this role you will deliver
- A range of analytical services to the quality department including routing analysis using classical and chromatographic techniques
- Analysis of non - routine samples and to assist trouble shooting of production problems
- Review and preparation of procedures
- Work to strict GMP and GLP quality standards in a highly regulated environment
The successful candidate will have
- Industrial gained experience in a similar role in a regulated environment
- A degree or equivalent in Chemistry or closely related subject
- Experience of classical and chromatographic techniques
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer then this is the position for you.
Please apply online or contact Nichola for further information
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.