Quality Control Team Leader (Finished Products)
Based in Kent / Greater London
£35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced QC Team Leader looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading international Pharmaceutical company?
My client are a leading Pharmaceutical company with supporting the formulation and development of leading medicinal products. They are looking for a QC Team Leader to supervise the daily activities performed within the Quality Control Finished Goods group.
Reporting to the QC Manager, you will manage the Quality Control Finished Goods Senior Analysts and Quality Control Finished Goods Analysts including including motivation, training and development, participation in performance reviews, disciplinary matters, agreement of leave, time keeping and sick pay.
Specific Responsibilities will include;
- Deploy resources to ensure a prompt, comprehensive testing of batches.
- To provide cover for QC Manager and Process Leaders in their absence.
- Ensure records generated by the Finished Goods Team are accurate and generated in accordance with company procedures.
- To ensure that the team provides its own cover to ensure continuity of service.
- Promote continuous improvement within the department and provide support to other departments in improvement activities.
- Provide training, coaching and support to staff in activities relating to analytical techniques, company Quality Systems, cGLP/GMP and company procedures.
- To provide a problem solving function for the team.
- Ensure compliance with the Company's Quality Policy.
- Ensure compliance with COSHH Assessments and that all SOPs, Risk Assessments, etc are well maintained & up to date.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have proven experience of leading a team within a laboratory environment. You'll need good knowledge of Pharmaceutical analysis in accordance with the responsibilities above, able to impart technical knowledge, with sound knowledge of regulations such as GMP and ICH.
The key to being successful in this role is being a good people leader; to be able to motivate and lead staff and get the best out of them through effective communications.
Please apply on line on line, email or call 02030964706.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.