Maintenance Manager North East £40,000 to £60,000 per annumLooking for a new opportunity with a leading pharmaceutical company in the North East?My client develops small...
Graduate Project Engineer - Newcastle / Morpeth / Cramlington - Permanent - Salary £30k-£45k
My client is a leading life science organisation based in the Newcastle / Northumberland area who are looking for a project engineer to join them on a permanent basis. They are rapidly expanding and the successful candidate will be involved in a broad range of project including new equipment installation, upgrades and continuous improvement projects. If you have experience in project engineering and ideally experience within building services please apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Identifying and agreeing project requirements
- Planning of CAPEX projects
- Management of projects from design through to commissioning
- Leading project meetings
- Specification of equipment and sourcing, negotiating and procuring from suppliers
- Working to specific project timelines, within key project objectives and within cost
- Ensuring facilities and equipment are installed, commissioned and validated to company and industry regulatory requirements
- Maintaining site drawing records and alterations of existing layout drawings
- Minimum expectations of a HNC ideally degree qualified in recognised engineering discipline or extensive experience in a relevant role
- Experience in Project engineering across research, laboratory or manufacturing
- Strong communication skills and project management experience
- Knowledge of CAD or engineering design software
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in working in the Newcastle/ Northumberland area then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.