Permanent Position- Medical Writer North West UK Competitive salary Excellent benefit packageRole responsibilities:* Discuss scientific content of research findings with team members internally,...
Permanent Position- Scientific Project leader - North West UK Competitive salary Excellent benefit packageRole responsibilities:
* Discuss scientific content of research findings with team members internally, as well as, clients and external medical experts
* Accurately interpret client/author comments and precisely incorporate
* Proofread and data check content supplied by clients, third-party suppliers or internal teams
* Drive document strategies and messages in a collaborative way with relevant project team subject matter experts
* Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of therapy areas relevant to own accounts, including product data, terminology
* Drafts and edits documents used in conducting and reporting the results of clinical studies, including protocols, protocol amendments, and informed consent forms appropriateRequirements:
* Medical or scientific degree (MD, PharmD, PhD, biology) or equivalent
* At least 5 years' Medical writing experience
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* An understanding of medical and marketing challenges
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Endnote and search engines
* Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt prioritiesTo apply:Click on the "apply" button below. Please contact Lenka Cinculova on +44 (0)203 096 4707 or if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4707.About SRG:SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.Key words:CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Administrator, Assistant, CTA, Clinical Trial, Associate, Project Management, Senior, Manager, Career, Clinical Research Associates, CRA, SCRA, Clinical Monitoring, Site Monitor, Site Manager, CPM, Clinical Trial Manager, Study Director, Project Leader, Diagnostics, In-Vitro, IVD, Laboratory, Reagents, Non-interventional, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, hematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, Recruitment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.