Materials ScientistSRG are working on a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and passionate metallurgists or polymer scientists to join an exciting and expanding company in the...
Senior / Product Support Scientist
SRG are looking for an experienced Product Support Scientist or Senior Product Support Scientist to join our client at their site in Edinburgh at an exciting time for the business.
Our client are a leading medical device company who have gained significant success in their field. They manufacture products for some of the leading names in the biotechnology sector and the company are continuing to grow. The company offer a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
This role involves investigating complaints and issues raised by customers and reporting back to solve these enquiries in a timely fashion.The Product Support team also have responsibility for the management and execution of the Stability programme for all products and Performance Evaluations (field trials) of newly developed products.
You would be involved in the serological testing of products in accordance with operational objectives, statutory and regulatory requirements and following the principles of GMP in support of products which aremarketed in the EU and USA.
- Analytical testing of raw material, in process and final product in support of technical enquiries and customer complaints.
- Participate in the scheduling, testing and administration of the stability program.
- Performance evaluation testing
- Involvement in projects and validation activities as required
- Preparation of reports as required
- Training of staff where required
Experience/Requirements for the role:
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification, plus relevant work experience.
- Experience in blood group serology is essential for a Senior position but would be of advantage for
- Product Support Scientist level
- Previous laboratory experience in a GMP environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Continuous improvement of existing processes and activities to maximise resources
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch with Emma for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.