Title: Senior R&D ScientistLocation: South Wales Salary: Competitive salary & package Role:The R&D Senior Scientist, will work within the Lateral Flow Division's R&D team on...
- Do you have Significant Laboratory experience?
- Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations and method transfer experience within a GMP manufacturing environment?
- Have you supervised or managed a small team?Title Laboratory SupervisorLocation Gloucestershire Salary Competitive dependent upon experience My client is a global company specialising in Medicinal products.Benefits: Standard company benefits including holidays plus BH, pension scheme, cash plan etc. Role/Description
- To provide line management support to all laboratory personnel.
- To oversee all aspects of the laboratory: QC testing, Stability, Method development & Validation, Cleaning Validation, Equipment procurement and Qualification.
- To maintain compliance to Quality standards; ensure data integrity and H&S requirements are met.
- Management review of analytical protocols and reports.
- Management review of out of specification investigations.
- Process improvements.
- Various duties allocated by the Quality Control Manager.Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or a Science related subject.
- Significant analytical experience including: QC, Stability, method development and validation.
- Proven experience of supervisory or management within a Pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Dealing with customer and MHRA inspections.
- Data integrity and GMP experience.
- Great communicator at all levels. SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Supervisor, Laboratory manager, team leader, stability and validations supervisor, senior analyst.If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.