QC Analyst6 Month FTCKentSalary up to £22,000 pro rataSRG are currently looking to recruit a QC Analyst to join an expending project team, based with...
Analytical Scientist (API)
Role type: Permanent
Work Area: Mixture Analysis, API, Method development
Do you hold experience in API analysis using various Chromatographic methods? Are you experienced in the analysis of complex mixtures, coupled with exposure to method development?
My client is a well established, leading supplier of Pharmaceuticals. They work on the manufacture of medicinal products and API's, both with internal manufacturing and external CMO's.
As my client experiences continued success and expansion of their teams, they are currently seeking an API Analytical Scientist to work on their manufacturing site in Kent.
The main responsibilities of the API Analytical Scientist role will be;
* Scientific Support to Project teams within API analysis.
* Use of various Chromatographic methods for analysing complex mixtures
* Method development across Chromatography.
* LCMS operation and data interpretation
* Data analysis and reporting
To be considered for the API Analytical Scientist role you will have:
* BSc or above (or equivalent) in a relevant area (E)
* Industry experience within Pharmaceuticals (E)
* Experienced in running and developing Chromatographic methods (E)
* Experienced in API process support, and analysis of complex mixtures (E)
* Experience in LCMS operation and data interpretation (D)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, and further expanding company.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.