Animal Technician £15,600 per annum, (lunch is provided daily). Must have own transport. Will consider people who are willing to relocate to...
Scientific Web Content writer and Social Media Coordinator - up to £30k per annum dependant on experiencePermanent, full time, Oxford
Are you PhD educated or have relevant industry experience in immunology / biochemistry or a related life sciences discipline? Do you have a love for writing about science and its communication through social media? If so then this role might be a perfect a career move for you. My client are a large multi-national biotech company with a large interest in antibody applications. They are looking for a technically good scientist to coordinate the exposure of their brand and products through electronic and social media. The ideal candidate;
- You will be PhD educated to have equivalent experience in in a relevant industrial position
- You will have a demonstrable passion for scientific communication
- You will have experience of updating websites, twitter and other forms of social media ideally with a background in scientific blogging
- You will have an excellent eye for detail including grammatical and numerical / SI unit error findingThe Role
- Based in north Oxford you will be responsible for scientific updates of web sites and the company's social media presence
- You will understand scientific data and be able to assimilate this for representation in the public domain
- There will be an element of project management and therefore an ability to effectively manage resources and time are essential
- You will manage the budget for external media and advertising
This is a rare opportunity for a scientist with a passion for communication to leave the laboratory and utilise their knowledge of antibodies to communicate scientific information about a well-respected companies portfolio of products and technology.
Please Call Dr. Oliver Sampson on 0121 2225332 for an informal discussion about this position.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.