Production Technician (Medical Devices)My client, based in the Cambridgeshire area, is a well established Contract Manufacturing Organisation, working on the research, development, and manufacture of...
Based in Weybridge, Surrey
Initial 6 month contract
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company in the Surrey who are seeking a Microbiologist to join their Consumer Healthcare team.
The successful individual will preferably have experience/knowledge of Microbiological Challenge Testing as well as the following techniques:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Total Viable Counts (TVC)
- Microorganism Culture & Maintenance
- Degree qualified in Microbiology or a related field
- Ideally some prior industrial experience utilising the techniques listed above
- Confident working aseptically
To find out more, please apply online or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235 (email: )
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.