Title: Senior R&D ScientistLocation: South Wales Salary: Competitive salary & package Role:The R&D Senior Scientist, will work within the Lateral Flow Division's R&D team on...
- Do you have Significant Laboratory experience?
- Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations and method transfer experience within a GMP manufacturing environment?
- Have you supervised a small team?Title Laboratory SupervisorLocation GloucestershireSalary Competitive dependent upon experience My client is a global company specialising in Medicinal products based in the West Midlands.
Benefits: Standard company benefits including holidays plus-bank holidays, pension scheme, cash plan etc. Role/Description
- To support and perform the stability program, validation testing, cleaning validation studies, method transfers and analytical method development.
- To ensure that existing or new products are fit for purpose taking into account regulatory and retailer requirements.
- Manage the Stability & Validation Section.
- Preparation of Stability Testing Protocols.
- Collate data and prepare draft reports on Method Validation, Stability Studies & Process Validation.
- Supervise reporting staff.
- Ensure stability study samples are analysed promptly and according to GCLP and Sop's.
- Provide monthly statistics to monitor stability and validation sample throughput.
- Ensure QC Laboratory Manager and Stability Study Sponsors are informed of all results.
- Ensure that all Leadership Responsibilities are fulfilled.Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or a Science related subject.
- Significant analytical experience including: QC, Stability, method development and validation.
- Data integrity and GMP experience. SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.Keywords: Supervisor, Laboratory manager, team leader, stability and validations supervisor, senior analyst.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.