QA Specialist Stevenage - Hertfordshire 6 month contract
Are you an experienced QA professional with experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a QC specialist looking for a new role in QA? Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical company?
As a QA specialist you will;
- Ensure that the testing laboratory complies with all QMS and relevant regulatory standards in relation to data generation and laboratory testing and approval.
- Ensure the testing laboratory complies with all QMS and relevant regulatory standards in relation to laboratory data generation and approval.
- Maintain relevant GxP training compliance requirements and support delivery of training courses and relevant learning material
- Approve all laboratory data generated by the testing laboratory ensuring that these data have been generated using the correct procedures and systems
- Perform department's self-inspection (L1) audits, maintaining associated schedules and documentation.
- Initiate and coordinate deviation and change control notifications in the SAP system, complete CAPAs and change control tasks system as required.
- Participate in root cause analysis for deviations, customer and service complaints as QA representative.
- Ownership of quality systems, e.g. deviations, change controls.
- Review and update GMP documents.
- Assist in the preparation for and participation in regulatory agency inspections, corporate, customer and monitoring L2 audits including audit readiness assessments.
- Support QA compliance by providing metrics and report program trends on a periodic basis.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you MUST have the following;
- GMP experience
- QA experience - deviations, CAPAs, OOS investigations
If you have previous experience in QC and you are interested in this Quality Coordinator opportunity in Brentford Middlesex, please apply online or send your application directly to Umul-Kulthum Ahmed at (0203 096 4529).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.