Scientific Web Content writer and Social Media Coordinator up to £30k per annum dependant on experiencePermanent, full time, Oxford Are you PhD educated or have...
Laboratory technician - OxfordPermanent position up to £22,000 dependant on experienceAre you a talented life sciences graduate looking for the next step in your career? Dou you have an understanding of immunology and practical experience in a laboratory setting and a drive to use this to further your career within a successful biotechnology company? My client is looking for an enthusiastic graduate with demonstrable laboratory skills to join their expanding team.The Ideal candidate
- Life sciences graduate with a good amount of laboratory experience
- Knowledge or ideally practical experience of some or all of the following ELISA, Flow cytometry, IHC, SDS-PAGE, western blotting,
- An understanding of protein purification by column chromatography
- Experience of cell culture / aseptic technique
- It is desirable for candidates to understand the practicalities of maintaining hybridoma cell lines
- Based in laboratories in North Oxford, the successful applicant will form part of a group producing antibodies
- You will use mammalian cell culture extensively to generate antibodies
- You will be involved in protein purification using column chromatography
- You will undertake assays in protein conjugation and validation
This is a perfect opportunity for a graduate with good laboratory experience to join a prestigious company and develop their laboratory skills. Please call Dr. Oliver Sampson for an informal discussion of this role in the first instance (0121 2225332) or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.