An exciting opportunity for a Molecular Biologist who is looking to move into Technical Project Management role with a global healthcare company. Job Title: Technical...
An opportunity for an experienced LCMS Analyst to join a growing contract testing organisation. Experience with time of flight mass spectroscopy methodology essential.
Job Title: LCMS Analyst
Salary: £20,000-£28,000 depending on experience
Location: North West
SRG are working with a growing contract testing organisation in the North West, who as a result of continued success, are now looking to grow their business and recruit an LCMS Analyst to join their team. The LCMS Analyst will be responsible for preparing and testing client samples and reporting the data in analytical reports.
This is an exciting opening for an experienced LCMS Analyst to join a growing successful contract testing company who carry out niche testing for a variety of industries. This will be a fast paced and varied position that will offer the potential to progress with the company. A competitive package including pension and bonus scheme is on offer.
- As a LCMS Analyst, you will be responsible for the preparation of client samples for analysis and using instrumentation to acquire required study data.
- Analysing spectra and preparing client reports.
- Following SOPs and validating methods as required.
- Ensuring calibration and validation of equipment are performed to meet quality complianceRequirements:
- Extensive experience in the use of LCMS techniques
- Good knowledge of QToF/Time of flight methodology is essential
- Experience in an industrial setting required. Previous work in a contract testing environment would be highly advantageous
- Eligibility to work in the UKThe ideal LCMS Analyst will be degree qualified or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject and must have appropriate skills together with underpinning knowledge. Previous experience of working in a regulated environment is essential.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jenni Bates at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jenni on 0161 868 2222.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Analytical, Analyst, pharmaceutical, environmental, contract testing, Chemistry, Chromatography, HPLC, LCMS, GCMS, GMP, GLP, UKAS, ISO17025 ISO9001, ISO1348, time of flight, QTOF, LCMS-QTOF, LCMS-QQQ
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.