Formulation ScientistGlasgowCompetitive SalaryAre you an experienced Formulation Scientist looking for an exciting new challenge within a globally successful organisation?Are you experienced in all stages of...
Analytical Development Scientist
SRG are looking for an Analytical Development Scientist for a 12 month contract with our client who are a global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals. This is an exciting and challenging role and a chance to join a company who are displaying continued success in their field. This is a technical position, with responsibility for validating, transferring and developing a range of analytical methods, and providing analytical support during formulation development programs and/or transfer to the QC team. You would be expected to perform analytical duties while adhering to GMP regulations and work in an efficient manner while communicating with internal and external customers.This role would be suited to someone with a good understanding of analytical methods, validation of methods and technical transfer.
Benefits:The client offer an comprehensive benefits package with an excellent pension, health insurance and additional lifestyle benefits among others.
- Responsibility for own workload involving designated clients and projects
- Preparing technical documentation
- Ensuring all analytical work (method transfer/development, formulation support, method validation, technical batch stability, etc) is performed and reported within agreed timelines.
- Performing routine and complex analyses in accordance with protocols and relevant SOPs.
- Reviewing routine analytical data generated by colleagues within the Analytical Development group.
- Performing routine calibration/validation of analytical equipment according to relevant SOPs and protocols.
- Assisting with regulatory and client audits
- Checking and verifying of analytical work in accordance with GMP
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a science related discipline
- Experience within a similar laboratory environment
- Understanding of regulatory requirements e.g. GMP, COSHH etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate organisational skills and technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and update senior members of staff
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV .
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0141 847 0319.
Keywords: chemistry, development, analytical, GMP, pharmaceuticals
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.