Analytical Development ScientistGlasgowSalary- CompetitiveSRG are looking for an Analytical Development Scientist for a 12 month contract with our client who are a global manufacturer of...
Are you an experienced Formulation Scientist looking for an exciting new challenge within a globally successful organisation?Are you experienced in all stages of formulation and process development and are looking for a new challenge?
SRG are looking for an experienced Formulation Scientist to join a team within a successful organisation who are known across the world. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at an exciting time for the business. This is a technical position, with your role primarily involved in pre-formulation, formulation and process development activities of sterile dosage forms.
Benefits:The client offer an comprehensive benefits package with an excellent pension, health insurance and additional lifestyle benefits among others.
- Completing all aspects of the formulation design and development process related to sterile dosage forms
- Working with the formulation of small molecules and biologics
- Use of analytical and lyophilisation equipment
- Working to and maintaining set quality standards and GMP guidelines
- Updating procedures
- Working to set deadlines
- Liaising with customers
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Must have a degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline along with extensive industry experience
- Must have experience in pharmaceutical product formulation and process development
- Knowledge and experience of working to GMP guidelines
- Strong understanding of parenteral and non-parenteral formulations is preferable
- Experience of pre-formulation and lyophilisation cycle development would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and passionate individual who can move projects forward and work within set timeframes
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to make the next step in their career within a highly successful company.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0141 847 0319.
Keywords: chemistry, formulation, lyophilisation, GMP, pharmaceuticals, biologics
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.