The Role: To provide RA leadership on product lifecycle management (change management) and global product registrations. Provide support for initiating and tracking impact assessments for...
Maintenance Engineer - South East - £25 to £33 per hour
Are you interested in working for a top consumer manufacturing company based around the London area?
My client helps produce more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products every year. They are looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their team with a view of continuous improvement within a GMP environment. This role will require you to support their current on site production and facilities team, as well as completing planned maintenance tasks, contributing to continuous improvement projects and carrying out route cause analysis to help establish best practice on site. If you have good experience within production, preferably within the food, pharmaceutical or FMCG environments then this is the role for you.
Necessary experience and skills:
* Experience with three-phase motor drives and other production equipment
* Experience maintaining facilities in a manufacturing company, ideally including boilers.
* Fault finding on PLC systems ( preferably Allen Bradley)
* Reactive and proactive maintenanc experience
* Experience working within a regulated environment working to GMP standards
For more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.
0161 868 2226
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.