An opportunity for Biomedical graduates to join a leading global biopharmaceutical company. Full training provided Job Title: Scientific Associate IIEmployment type: Temporary expected to run...
An opportunity for an experienced Analytical Scientist & Doc Lead to join a global pharmaceutical organisation. Experience of working in a Pharmaceutical environment is essential for this opportunity.
Job Title: Analytical Scientist & Documentation Lead
Salary: circa £30500 depending on experience along with exciting benefits
Location: North West
SRG are working with a global biopharmaceutical organisation who have a requirement for an Analytical Applications Scientist and Documentation Lead to join the Analytical Sciences Team.
This is an exciting opening for an Analytical Scientist to join one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies in the North West who offer a very competitive package including pension along with a great bonus scheme.
- Performing routine utility testing including TOC, Conductivity and Nitrate tests to GMP standards.
- Applying HPLC, Immunoassays, UV, SDS-PAGE and Western Blot methods to development and QC test samples to cGMP standards.
- Assisting in the validation of analytical methods by writing and executing of analytical method validation protocols and associated reports.
- Performing equipment validation activities including the writing of equipment URS, System Impact Assessment, IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and reports,
- Instigating the necessary investigations and documentation for Out of Specification and Non Conformance Reporting and inform line manager of such deviations.
- HPLC (RP, SEC), SDS-PAGE, Western blot, ELISA, HCP and UV.
- Excellent working knowledge of cGMP
- Eligibility to work in the UKThe successful Analytical Applications Scientist will have a Bachelor of Science degree and experience of working within a Quality Control laboratory environment, preferably within the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Industry.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Behruz Sheikh at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2202.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, ELISA, Western Blot, UPLC, HCP, UV, HPLC (RP, SEC), GCMS, GMP, cGMP, Documentation, SDS-PAGE, Immunoassays, IQ/OQ/PQ, Out of Spec, non-conformance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.