Business Development Manager Digital Technology Are you passionate about Digital Technology? Are you looking for a commercial role? Do you want...
Lead Research Scientist - Agrochemicals
Are you passionate about working in the agro-chemical industry?
Have you managed proof of concept projects?
Do you have GEP knowledge?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Research Scientist to join an agrochemical organisation to further develop best practices in the agro-chemical sector. You will utilise your excellent project management skills in enhancing the company reputation and products.
- Plan and undertake proof of concept work to GEP standards
- Conduct formulation development
- Supervise and write up trial reports
- Manage and maintain the research programme database
- Manage the regulatory portfolio
- BSc in Agriculture or Entomology or equivalent
- Knowledge and working with conventional and biological pesticides
- Experience of working within small research teams or projects in a commercial setting
- Project management which includes planning, execution and reporting
- Excellent knowledge with GEP and GLP standards
- Willingness to travel overseas up to 10% of the time
Please apply online or send your application directly to Harpreet Heir at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.