QC Analyst PharmaceuticalsBased in NottinghamCompetitive Salary & Benefits PackageBoth Permanent and Fixed Term Contracts availableAre you an enthusiastic Science graduate seeking an opportunity to apply...
SAP Data Steward - Pharmaceuticals
Based in Nottingham
Competitive salary & benefits package, based upon experience
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a market-leading healthcare organisation in Nottingham, who are seeking a SAP Data Steward to join their Quality Assurance team on a permanent basis.
Our client produces over 300 million consumer goods units per site annually. The successful individual's role will be to maintain all master data within SAP systems to support Quality Control and Stability Testing functions but ensuring the data is available to support on-going production in line with global GMP regulations.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintaining all QC master data, maintaining compliance with regulatory/GMP guidelines
* Ensure procedures are in place and maintained for all SAP related activities within QC and Stability functions
* Support the generation of data, analysis of data and report key information requirements to enable the site processes to operate effectively.
* Degree qualified in Science or equivalent relevant industrial experience
* Experience using SAP systems and software
* Knowledge of Quality Control and/or Stability Testing processes
* Excellent attention to detail to ensure accurate data entry
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
To find out more about the role, please apply online or send your most up-to-date CV directly to Rachel Ellis ().
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.