Freelance Clinical Project Manager Top Pharma Bedfordshire, UK flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per weekHighly competitive daily rateShort notice period required, no direct...
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - permanent - 0.5 FTE South-West London, UKOffice presence in London: Tuesday 0.5 day.Phase I
A unique opportunity for an experienced Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to join an established, independent and friendly organisation in South West, London. We have now partnered with a highly successful company that has grown through the addition of like-minded individuals who take great pleasure and satisfaction from providing support to their clients.
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) you will perform study monitoring and/or other study management tasks according to the brief provided by the client. CRA will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of quality study monitoring and other study management services to clients as per agreed contracts on time and to budget.
Clinical Research Associate's responsibilities:
- Independently manage assigned monitoring projects
- Liaise with the Manager to resolve any shortfall in resourcing of projects and conflicts with study schedules that may arise
- Ensure that all monitoring projects are delivered to the agreed brief, providing reports that are consistent in style and quality. Where appropriate identify and obtain any further input to monitoring projects.
- Provide appropriate management of study records management ensuring safe storage in line with the company or client's standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain adequate client liaison to keep informed of study progress and discuss monitoring issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure studies are run to ICH-GCP standards and inform client of any breaches of protocol, SOPs etc. within agreed timelines.
- Identify individuals to add to a list of potentially suitably qualified external contractors available to deliver project if required.
- Liaise with external contractors providing briefs and ensuring that work that returned conforms to the original brief and remains within the agreed budget
Clinical Research Associate's experience required:
- Min 3 years of UK CRA experience
- Life Science degree
- Excellent communication English skills both verbal and written
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
How to apply:
Click on the "apply" button as soon as you have read the description. For more information and immediate consideration please contact Mariusz Stokowacki on (0) 792 008 7293, alternatively (ideally) for a review email your CV
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover other roles in Clinical Operations (CTA, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to contact me +44(0) 2030 964 703.
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.Key words:
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Administrator, Assistant, CTA, Clinical Trial, Associate, Project Management, Senior, Manager, Career, Clinical Research Associates, CRA, SCRA, Clinical Monitoring, Site Monitor, Site Manager, CPM, Clinical Project Manager, Study Manager, Project Delivery, Clinical Research Manager, Clinical Trial Manager, Study Director, Project Leader, Diagnostics, In-Vitro, IVD, Laboratory, Reagents, Non-interventional, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, hematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, Human Trials, Clinical Operations, Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.