Clinical Chemistry Manager West MidlandsPermanent role Competitive salary Are you a senior NHS biomedical scientist or clinical chemist looking to move into an industrial setting?...
Quality Systems Specialist - West Midlands 12 month Fixed Term Contract - possibility of permanent position going forwardCompetitive salary and benefits packageAre you experienced in Quality Assurance from a manufacturing environment looking for your next career move. My client is looking for an individual to join their QA department in a more senior position for a 12 month contract with the possibility of this going permanent following this term. They are a large international biotechnology company producing medical diagnostic kits and are in an enviable position within the market. The successful candidate;
- You will have QA experience from a manufacturing background (ideally IVD although not essential)
- You will have been involved in regulatory audits
- You will be a decisive individual with excellent problem solving ability
- You will have experience dealing with NCR and CAPA
- Working at their headquarters in the West midlands you will be responsible for the management of the internal audit system.
- You will log NCR and CAPA where appropriate
- You will represent the company at external regulatory and customer audits
- You will ensure that supplier management program is under control by overseeing, not managing it
This is a great opportunity for enhancing your career in QA. For an informal discussion of this role please call Oliver Sampson on 0121 2225332 or email .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.