Graduate ChemistRole Type: PermanentSalary: DOE/Trainee LevelLocation:CambridgeshireStart Date: Immediate RequirementDo you hold a degree or other qualification in Chemistry and looking for a role where you...
Analytical Chemists (All Levels)
Do you hold experience within analytical techniques including HPLC working within a Pharmaceutical testing environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company undergoing continued success, taking on new and exciting projects, and expanding further?
Role Type: Permanent
Work Area: Pharmaceutical Analysis
Start Date: ASAP
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is a successful and well regarded Pharmaceutical researcher. Due to expansion of their GMP area they are currently seeking Analytical Chemists across different levels to join their Pharmaceutical Analysis team on a permanent basis.
The role is available at Analyst and Senior Analyst level.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Hands on analysis of finished products, stability and release testing.
- Use of HPLC, ELISA and related techniques
- Method Optimisation
- Data analysis
To be considered for these roles you will have the following skills:
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Experience in HPLC in industry (E)
- Experience in other areas such as ELISA, Western Blott, Gel Electrophoresis (D)
- Method Optimisation experience (D)
- Data analysis of analytical results (D)
Candidates must hold some industry experience to be considered for this role.
If this role is of interest please apply online imemdiately or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.