Graduate ChemistRole Type: PermanentSalary: DOE/Trainee LevelLocation:CambridgeshireStart Date: Immediate RequirementDo you hold a degree or other qualification in Chemistry and looking for a role where you...
A multinational Food manufacturer has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Product Development Technologist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, based in Bedfordshire, paying £27-30,000.
* Development of product ideas, flavours, designs and formulations
* Preparation and tasting of laboratory samples and product prototypes
* Execution of quality validation assessments
* Generation of product specifications
* Scale up of new recipes/formulations to production scale
* Degree (or equivalent) in Food Science / Related
* Industrial experience in food new product development
* Happy with occasional international travel
If the role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.