Title: QA Officer Permanent- Full Time Location: GloucestershireSalary: Competitive salary dependant upon experienceAre you a QA officer with GMP experience within the Pharmaceutical industry?Role: The...
Title: Senior R&D ScientistLocation: South Wales Salary: Competitive salary & package Role:
- The R&D Senior Scientist, will work within the Lateral Flow Division's R&D team on contract and internal development projects.
- The Senior Scientist is responsible for planning, executing and troubleshooting the project's technical aspects.
- They are expected to be the key technical contact for the project internally and with the Customer.
- Reporting to the R&D Leader/Manager the role will also involve preparation of work plans, analysis and presentation of all results using appropriate software tools for review and presentation to the customer.
- In addition, the role will require flexibility to work in other areas of the Lateral Flow Division for example process verification and validation activities. Requirements:
- Science Degree.
- Practical Laboratory Skills.
- Experience of working within a laboratory environment.
- Working knowledge in application of statistical methods e.g analytical and descriptive statistics and appropriate statistical software.
- Experience of working within a quality management system.
- Experience of planning, troubleshooting and analysis of data.
- Knowledge of immunology and analytical techniques.
- Problem solving.
- IT skills.
- Solid planning and time management skills with the ability to carry out multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Provide valuable input into team meetings.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Lateral flow, assay development, R&D, development, validations, GMP, GLP, medical devices, medical diagnostics, pharmaceuticals. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.