Title QA Administrator
Salary £9.90 ph
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a QA Administrator to join a well-known food company in Crediton on a 6 month fixed term contract.
We are offering a 37.5 hour working week Mon - Fri, 23 days holiday + Public holidays, Life Assurance, Pension scheme and a genuine opportunity for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Execution of the timely review of product manufacturing & packing records, including the coordination of issue resolution, remedial actions & out of specification, so that compliant product can be released to customers in the most effective & timely manner.
- Collation of QA system KPI data for presentation to regular Quality review meetings through the use of electronic resources, to provide visibility of the performance of the QA systems to the wider business.
- Management & maintenance of reference/retained samples & GMP documentation archiving, using documented archiving EJ archiving & retention processes & procedures, to ensure a clear understanding of where data to support customer complaint information can be located.
- To support the delivery of GMP training packs to ensure that all supply chain personnel have access to the training modules.
Key Skills & Experience
- Good Communication
- PC familiarity
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft package familiarity
- Able to generate information from data
- General work experience
- Manufacturing/Science background
- A Level minimum
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Andrew on 0121 222 5329
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.