Do you have Quality Management experience from Food of Pharma Industry?Looking for an opportunity to move to the beautiful Welsh countryside?
I am recruiting for a Technical Quality Manager to be based at South West Wales where you will manage a team of QC Analysts and be responsible for Quality on a food manufacturing site. The site has living accommodation on site and they will consider a weekly commuteSalary: £ ExcellentResponsibilities:
- Establish and maintain the manufacturing site quality policy and objectives, ensuring compliance with Group Quality Policies and Procedures, applicable government regulations and customer requirements. eg BRC
- Successfully develop, implement, maintain and execute quality procedures into the business which also comply with ingredients and quality programs.
- Develop quality plans for the site to support continuous improvement programs.
- To benchmark the performance of the site from a product safety & quality perspective to help ensure the adoption of best practice and to ensure the site is appropriately resourced from a technical & quality perspective in relation to the Business Unit needs.
- To promote quality achievement and performance throughout all parts of the Business Unit.
- Accountable for executing the specified quality and business strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for directing and managing the day to day operations of the quality team.Qualifications and Competencies:
- Degree in chemistry, microbiology, food science or other related technical degree.
- Direct man management in a large company - ideally with international presence
- Ability to interpret and transmit quality and product safety requirements work across different departments.
- Ability to recognise various parts of the business have differing demands and to react to them.
- Having a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements in relation to quality and product safety.
- Ability to breakdown a complaint into its component parts, determine root cause and corrective actions whilst responding in a timely fashion.
- Awareness of the quality standards associated with the business: BRC, FSMA etc.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.