Senior Scientific Software AnalystPermanent, Full Time Location: Oxfordshire Salary: Competitive salary dependant upon experience, including company benefits and bonus.Company: Global organisation supports Biotech and Pharmaceutical...
Title: Formulation Group Leader Location: East Midlands Permanent, Full Time Salary: Competitive Company info: A global award-winning pharmceutical organisation. Be part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available.Role:
- You will be responsible for managing a team of formulation scientists to ensure the efficient and effective running of the group.
- The individual will be responsible for ensuring delivery of projects to agreed timelines and budgets.
- As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available.
- BSc or PhD in a Life Science or Engineering subject.
- A proven track record in developing drug product formulations and processes suitable for phase I, II and III stages of pharmaceutical development.
- Significant hands on experience in pharmaceutical development, GMP manufacturing and packaging processes.
- Experience in dealing with clients and presenting on technical topics related to scientific experiments.
- Experience supporting business development activities.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Formulation, formulation manager, formulation supervisor, product development, drug product formulations, manufacturing, pharmceutical development -phase I/II/III, GMP, GLP.If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.