Senior Scientific Software AnalystPermanent, Full Time Location: Oxfordshire Salary: Competitive salary dependant upon experience, including company benefits and bonus.Company: Global organisation supports Biotech and Pharmaceutical...
Title: QA Manager Location: Travelling -covering various sites (Leicestershire, Reading, Slough & Heathrow). Salary: Attractive salary & package Company: International company involved in the distribution of research products.Role:
- The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for strategic oversight of all Quality Assurance Activities and all applicable regulations and standards for which the Company is certified to.
- Works directly with Quality Assurance associates and leadership to provide guidance and support.
- Interacts with Leadership to advise necessary continuous improvement efforts so that systems and processes are in line with overall company strategy and quality policy.
- Strategically provides technical input and advises/implements necessary process and documentation changes.
- Makes decisions based on customer, associate and company best interests.
- Is responsible for Quality Assurance activities performed on several locations across the UK.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or related discipline.
- QA industry experience.
- Leadership experience - strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485, cGMP's and regulations applicable.
- Working knowledge of Cleanroom operations, certifications and environmental monitoring acc. ISO 14644 - Understanding of sterilization methods/processes.
- Ability interact with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to prioritize the department's work and ensure deadlines are met.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, (or equivalent), highly desired Previous exposure and experience with automated inventory control systems strongly recommended.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with software systems and integration with the quality system.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: QA manager, Quality Assurance Manager, sterile QA Manager, Clean room QA Manager, Medical Device QA, ISO13485, Pharmaceutical, GMP, GLP.If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.