We're currently recruiting for a Cleanroom Manufacturing Technician for a global technology company based in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as...
Central belt of ScotlandCompetitive salary and benefits on offer.
Are you an experienced manufacturing technician looking for a new opportunity?Do you have experience working in a cGMP environment?Or are you a chemist looking for an opportunity to get into pharmaceutical production?
SRG are looking for several experienced Manufacturing Technician to join a renowned pharmaceutical company who are going through a period of growth and development at this time.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing professional to join our client's expanding facility.
- Performing all operational activities including start-up, processing and cleaning and dealing with highly potent substances.
- Working to cGMP regulations at all times.
- Ensuring all work is compliant with the relevant Health and
- Safety regulations and requirements.
- Ensuring all information is recorded accurately to ensure set deadlines are met.
- Problem solving where required.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Prior experience working in a similar role in a cGMP environment.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Keywords: GMP, cGMP, manufacturing, production, pharmaceuticals, chemistry
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.