Laboratory Assistant - 64558Ware - Hertfordshire 3 months £9.80/hr
Are you a recent science graduate looking for some experience? Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical company?
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Laboratory Assistant to join the team in Ware. In this role, you will Carry out administrative tasks related to the laboratory function to support the team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
As a Laboratory assistant you will:
- Review and update GMP documentation
- Support the purchasing of laboratory consumables in line with the laboratories purchasing process
- Support the laboratory with audit readiness activities such as sorting and archiving GMP documentation and creating 5S standards and documentation in the laboratories.
- This role may require some handling of laboratory chemicals and reagents. Full training will be provided for all activities.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have the following:
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent in science or similar discipline
- Able to work in a team with a flexible approach
- Self-motivated and confident
- Good communication skills, planning and organising
If you are interested in this opportunity in Ware - Hertfordshire, please apply online or send your application directly to Umul-Kulthum Ahmed at (0203 096 4529)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.