Team LeaderYorkCompetitive Salary Dependent on Experience An Innovative environmental company in York are looking for a Team Leader to manage their varied team of scientists.The...
Assay Development Scientist
6 month Fixed Term Contract
Are you are Life Science graduate with a good understanding of ELISA's?
SRG are currently working with a global contract research organisation (CRO) in Harrogate who are actively seeking 5 Assay Development Scientist to join their Analytical Development team for a 6 month fixed term contract. As a result of their continued success, our client has a large development project requiring individuals to fully develop ligand binding assays such as ELISA and MSD.
- To perform assay development of ligand binding assays (ELISA and MSD).
- To validate assays to regulatory requirements so that they are fit for use in GLP/GCP sample analysis studies.
- To facilitate transfer of client methodology.
- To be responsible for the troubleshooting of problematic projects using technical expertise.
- Minimum degree qualified in Biology, Biochemistry or a related field
- Experience of running and developing plate based assays - ELISAs/MSD/Luminex
- Problem solving skills, including the troubleshooting of analytical instrumentation.
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please apply online. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV or call 02030964529.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: ELISA, MSD, bioanalysis, bioassay, ligand binding assays, bioanalytical
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.