Interim Microbiology Manager - Central Belt of Scotland - up to 6 months contractDo you have a strong background in GMP microbiology?Do you have experience in setting up a new facility?SRG are recruiting for an Interim Microbiology Manager to support our client, an expanding life science company, with the set up of a new facility.Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the establishment of microbiological services
- Accountable for setting up the Environmental Monitoring programme
- Accountable for the set up of the GMP sterility and
- Microbiology facility and process qualification
- Generating project plans and assigning responsibilities & timelines
Skills and experience
- You will have a Degree, Masters or PhD in a relevant discipline with a proven track record for execution of environmental monitoring and sterility testing programmes within a GMP manufacturing facility. Excellent technical knowledge in microbial systems and sterility testing is essential.
- As well as having the technical insight to problem solve and develop new processes.
- An excellent communicator at all levels with the technical insight to troubleshoot and develop new processes is essential.
If you are a contractor with skills in GMP Microbiology looking for a new role please apply online now or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.