A well-established Surrey based organisation are looking to recruit an Analyst, responsible for conducting analytical testing using LC-MS and GC-MS.The main responsibilities will include:Testing samples...
ICP Hub Scientist - contract role for 12 months
We are seeking a scientist who will be working primarily on the generation of data from inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) experiments, to enable elemental data to be collected for active pharmaceutical ingredients (API's), excipients and on occasions finished drug products.
- Preparation of samples using microwave digestion for measurement on ICP-MS.
- Determination of elemental impurity profiles of API's, excipients, drug products and packaging materials to enable understanding of composition.
- Reporting of results using electronic laboratory notebook and technical reports.
- Adherence to local laboratory safety and GMP procedures where appropriate.
* Proven application of analytical methods (such as dissolution and disintegration) to characterisation solid oral doses
* Experience in application of element impurity characterisation techniques (such as ICP-MS)
* Experience in the application of spectroscopic methods in understanding pharmaceutical products (including UV)
* Proven practical experience in the development of analytical methods using chromatography (IC, GC or HPLC).
*Evidence of good laboratory and experimental skills.
* Ability to independently design and carry out experiments. If interested, please submitt your most up to date CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.