Virology Scientist (Biosafety Testing) Glasgow PermanentAre you an experienced virologist with experience of working in the biosafety testing industry?Can you perform well in a fast...
Director of Operations - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - GlasgowDo you have previous experience as an Operations Director within the biopharmaceutical industry? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative? Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd. On behalf of our client SRG are looking for outstanding individuals who want to make an impact in a new exciting business area and can work effectively to deliver targets, manage by example and drive standards.Due to the growth of the business they are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to join the business to execute business strategies and support the Site Director. In return our client can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on the job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.What you can look forward to achieving
- Delivering the company's strategic objectives
- Preparing and managing the respective Operations budget
- Leading the operations management team to improve the business processes, strengthen business relationships and ensure the successful delivery of operations
- Overseeing the smooth day to day running of the Operations organisation
- Providing adequate resources (within budget) to ensure client service expectations are maintained or exceeded
- Providing the resources required to maintain GxP compliance within the laboratories
- Managing respective operational responsibilities as defined in GLP
- Responsibility for managing the Glasgow and Newhouse sites on a day to day basis to ensure on time delivery of quality services to clients.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the Company:
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Leadership experience
- Experience of delivering change programmes
- Experience of strategic planning within a medium to large organisations, preferably within a GMP or GLP environment
- Thorough understanding and experience of applicable EU GMP and GLP regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and have the confidence to challenge existing systems & processes.Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a great opportunity to be part of a modern, dynamic business and would offer the right person excellent career development opportunities.If you have relevant experience and would like to join the business at an exciting time please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.