Title Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Multi skilled) Location Duxford, South CambridgeshireSalary £47K (including shift allowance)Sector Chemical ManufactureWe are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a...
An opportunity has arose for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, on a Permanent basis. This role is with a Food Manufacturer in Glasgow and is a great opportunity for someone looking to work days.
Accountable to: Engineering Co-Ordinator
Week 1:- Monday 05:45am-17:00pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 05:45am-16:00pm, Thursday 05:45am-13:00pm
Week 2:- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 08:45am-19:00pm, Friday 05:45am-14:00pmKey responsibilities
- Maintain and improve all equipment associated with the Glasgow factory.
- Positively contribute to the Health & Safety of the site by ensuring all equipment remains in a safe condition and isolating any equipment identified as unfit for use.
- Work proactively with production personnel to optimise plant performance.
- Maintain and control spare parts in good condition ensuring that the appropriate level and quality of spares are available.
- Work to and improve appropriately, the sites planned maintenance system.
- Carry out thorough and accurate reporting of all routine and non-routine tasks carried out to the Engineering manager and other affected team members.
- Actively work on continuous improvement projects to enhance the performance of the factory.
- Tackle all waste through good maintenance, reporting and corrective actions.
- Order and good receipt materials as required on SAP
- Support the other teams with appropriate technical advice and work with other functions to achieve best practice.
- Control and support Contractors working on site ensuring adherence to site policies and procedures.
- Maintain all Engineering areas and stores to the companies hygiene standards.
Operate "clean as you go system" and hand back all operational areas clear of tools, spares, cleaning and scrap materials after activity.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.