Validation Specialist:A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A VALIDATION ASSOCIATE TO JOIN A WELL-ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION BASED IN SWINDON:Do you have experience with performing equipment validation (PQ, OQ,...
A successful food manufacturing business (bakery) is currently recruiting for a shift QA Technician to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, paying £19,500, based in Wiltshire.
The role operates of a 4 on/4 off shift pattern, shifts are 10.5 hours, rotating between AM shift (06:00 to 16:30) and PM Shift (16:00 to 02:30).
* Making sure all customer and legal requirements are met
* Checking incoming raw materials and ingredients
* Ensuring that weight and temperature measuring equipment is properly calibrated
* Checking product labels
* Performing regular routine audits
* Reporting any non-conformance problems
* Collecting samples for laboratory testing
We're ideally looking for candidates with previous experience in food quality, and the company is looking to recruit for this role as soon as possible!
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.