BootsNottingham£19,000 per annum temp ongoing role (6 months)Job title: R&D Product Evaluation and Claims technologistContact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 222 5329 My client...
£19,000 per annum - temp ongoing role (6 months)
Job title: R&D Product Evaluation and Claims technologist
Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 222 5329
My client is a cross divisional organization of that aims to give retail businesses as well as global partners a sustainable competitive advantage by combining great brands and innovative products with unparalleled commercial expertise and consumer insight. Products in the portfolio include No7, Soltan, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle and Boots Pharmaceuticals.
Overview of the role
They have their own product testing facility, where they test new products to ensure they deliver real results that customers will love.Working with an experienced and dedicated team, you will play an important role testing new formulations, assessing performance and claims to the highest standards, in order to support the development of great new product launches.
- To manage the scientific design and placement of new product development studies with CROs
- Agree and manage dates with internal and external stakeholders
- The submission of product samples to CROs
- In-depth data analysis
- Interpretation of results and communicating key findings, in writing and verbally, to internal stakeholders
- Management of study documentation
- Build and maintain professional relationships with CROs
- Submission of invoices for payment
- Study budget management
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of delivering or managing the delivery of scientific studies
- Previous track record of working successfully in a fast paced environment
- Confident, friendly personality with a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Highly organised with commercial acumen
- Good at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Excellent attention to detais
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of statistics and Microsoft office package
- Able to multi-task and deliver multiple projects
- Passion for delivering a great service
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.